Thursday, July 26, 2012

I have not written in a while.  Kids are doing great.  Little One starts Junior Kindergarden on Monday and Wee One starts preschool next month.  I am not sure how I will handle having all the time to myself.  I know, I have lists and lists of things that I want to do.  I plan on using the paddle board two times a week.  I plan on riding the bike twice a week.  The house needs to be FINALLY kept clean.  Maybe I will catch up on laundry.  I hope to travel the island more and take some photographs.  I really want to shoot, print, and sell my work.  I am good enough.  I really am.

I have thousands of photographs that I need to scan in.  My goal is to scan 25 images a day.  I think I can do it.  That is about an hour of work.

Other things that I plan starting this school year is get my Tang Soo Do studio going.  Joint Forces is just a breeze right now.  I want it to be a force that people notice.  I know, I don't know how long I will be here in Kailua, but while I am here, I will do my best to make it work.  Here is my plan.

Session 1:  Teach a class for grades 4, 5, and 6.  This will be an 8 week session.  Starting January, in Session 2, I will add grades K, 1, 2, and 3.  I hope to get one or two of the older kids to help with the younger kids.  I hope this plan works.

Hugs,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment